|Package | PIN:||YFF | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ground FET Switches (60mΩ typical)
- Autonomous Detection of Headset Types:
3-Poles or 4-Poles (with MIC on SLEEVE or RING2)
- Microphone Line Switches
- Supports FM Signal Transmission Through the Ground FETs
- Reduction of Click/Pop Noise
- VDD Range: 2.6 V – 4.7 V
- THD (Mic): 0.002% Typical
- Low Current Consumption: 6.5-µA Typical
- ±8kV Contract Discharge (IEC 61000-4-2) ESD Performance on SLEEVE and RING2 Pins
Texas Instruments TS3A226AEYFFR
The TS3A226AE is an audio headset switch that detects 3- or 4-pole 3.5mm accessories. For a 4-pole accessory with a microphone, the TS3A226AE also detects the MIC location and routes the microphone and ground signals automatically. The ground signal is routed through a pair of low-impedance ground FETs (60mΩ typical), resulting minimal impact on audio cross-talk performance. The autonomous detection feature allows end users to plug in accessories with different audio pole configurations into the mobile device and have them operate properly with no added software control and complexity. The ground FETs of the device are designed to allow FM signal pass-through, making it possible to use the ground line of the headset as an FM antenna in mobile audio application.
The TS3A226AE is packaged within a 1.2mm × 1.2mm WCSP package, making it suitable for use in mobile application.