|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low ON-State Resistance (RON)
- 0.9 Ω Max (3-V Supply)
- 1.5 Ω Max (1.8-V Supply)
- RON Flatness: 0.4 Ω Max (3-V)
- RON Channel Matching
- 0.05 Ω Max (3-V Supply)
- 0.15 Ω Max (1.8-V Supply)
- 1.6-V to 3.6-V Single-Supply Operation
- 1.8-V CMOS Logic Compatible (3-V Supply)
- High Current-Handling Capacity (100 mA Continuous)
- Fast Switching: tON = 5 ns, tOFF = 4 ns
- Supports Both Digital and Analog Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD-22
- ±4000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 300-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- ±1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments TS3A4751PWR
The TS3A4751 device is a bidirectional, 4-channel, normally open (NO) single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switch that operates from a single 1.6-V to 3.6-V supply. This device has fast switching speeds, handles rail-to-rail analog signals, and consumes very low quiescent power.
The digital input is 1.8-V CMOS compatible when using a 3-V supply.
The TS3A4751 device has four normally open (NO) switches. The TS3A4751 is available in a 14-pin thin shrink small-outline package (TSSOP) and in space-saving 14-pin VQFN (RGY) and micro X2QFN (RUC) packages.