|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low ON-State Resistance (10 Ω)
- Low Charge Injection
- Excellent ON-State Resistance Matching
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- 1.8-V to 3.6-V Single-Supply Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Mode (A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS3A5018D
The TS3A5018 device is a quad single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch that isdesigned to operate from 1.8 V to 3.6 V. This device can handle digital and analog signals, andsignals up to V+ can be transmitted in either direction.