|Package | PIN:||RSW | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low ON Resistance Switches
- 0.45 Ω (Typical) at 3.6 V
- 0.85 Ω(Typical) at 1.8 V
- Wide Supply Range: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- 1.0 V Compatible Logic Interface
- High Switch Bandwidth 80 MHz
- 0.01% THD Across Entire Band
- Specified min Break-before-make
- Bi-directional Switching
- –75 dB Channel-to-Channel Crosstalk
- –70 dB Channel-to-Channel OFF Isolation of Very Low Power Dissipation and Leakage Currents
- Very Small QFN-10 Package: 1.8 mm × 1.4 mm
- ESD Protection on all Pins
- 2 kV HBM, 500 VCDM
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS3A5223RSWR
The TS3A5223 is a high-speed 2-channel analog switch with break-before-make andbi-directional signal switching capability. The TS3A5223 can be used as a dual 2:1 multiplexer or a1:2 dual de-multiplexer.
The TS3A5223 offers very low ON resistance, very low THD, channel-to-channel crosstalkand very high OFF isolation. These features make TS3A5223 suitable for application in Audio signalrouting and switching applications.
The TS3A5223 control logic supports 1 V – 3.6 V CMOS logic levels. The logic interfaceallows direct interface with a wide range of CPUs and microcontrollers without increasing thecurrent drawn from supply (ICC) and thus lowering power consumption.