|Package | PIN:||RUK | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Can be configured for
- Differential Crosspoint Switching
- Differential Single Channel 1:4 Multiplexer and Demultiplexer
- Differential 2-Channel 1:2 Multiplexer and Demultiplexer
- Differential Fan-Out of Signal Pair to Two Ports Simultaneously
- Bidirectional Operation
- Fail-Safe Protection: IOFF Protection Prevents Current Leakage in Powered-Down State
(VCC = 0 V)
- High BW (1.2 GHz Typical)
- Low RON and CON:
- 13-Ω RON Typical
- 9-pF CON Typical
- ESD Performance (I/O Pins)
- ±8-kV Contact Discharge (IEC61000-4-2)
- 2-kV Human-Body Model per JESD22-A114E (to GND)
- ESD Performance (All Pins)
- 2-kV Human-Body Model per JESD22-A114E
- Small WQFN package (3.00 mm × 3.00 mm,
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS3DS10224RUKR
The TS3DS10224 device is a bidirectional differential crosspoint, 1:4, or 1:2 multiplexerand demultiplexer; or fan-out switch for high-speed differential signal applications (up to 720Mbps). The TS3DS10224 logic table can route any input to any output creating a wide range ofpossible switching or multiplexing configurations. Common configurations include: diffrentialcrosspoint switching, differential 1:4 mux, or differential 2-channel 1:2 multiplexer anddemultiplexer. The TS3DS10224 offers a high BW of 1.2 GHz with channel RONof 13 Ω (typical).
The TS3DS10224 can also be used to fan out a differential signal pair to two portssimultaneously (fan-out configuration). The BW performance is lower in this configuration.
The TS3DS10224 operates with a 3-V to 3.6-V power supply. It features ESD protection ofup to ±8-kV contact discharge and 2-kV human-body model on its I/O pins.
The TS3DS10224 provides fail-safe protection by isolating the I/O pins with highimpedance when the power supply (VCC) is not present.