|Package | PIN:||RHU | 56|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Wide Bandwidth (BW > 1100 MHz Typ)
- Low Crosstalk (XTALK = -37 dB Typ)
- Low Bit-to-Bit Skew (tsk(o) = 100 ps Max)
- Low and Flat ON-State Resistance (ron = 4 Typ)
- Low Input/Output Capacitance (CON = 8 pF Typ)
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports (0 to 5 V)
- VCC Operating Range From 3 V to 3.6 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Signal Switching
- Differential (LVDS, LVPECL) Signal Switching
- Audio/Video Switching
- Hub and Router Signal Switching
Texas Instruments TS3L500RHUR
The TS3L500 is a 16-bit to 8-bit multiplexer/demultiplexer LAN switch with a single select (SEL) input. SEL controls the data path of the multiplexer/demultiplexer. The device provides additional I/Os for switching status indicating LED signals.
The device provides a low and flat ON-state resistance (ron) and an excellent ON-state resistance match. Low input/output capacitance, high bandwidth, low skew, and low crosstalk among channels make this device suitable for various LAN applications, such as 10/100/1000 Base-T.
This device can be used to replace mechanical relays in LAN applications. It also can be used to route signals from a 10/100 Base-T ethernet transceiver to the RJ-45 LAN connectors in laptops or in docking stations.