|Package | PIN:||RUA | 42|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated Power-Down Mode
- Wide Bandwidth (BW = 600 MHz Typical)
- Low Crosstalk (XTALK = –37 dB Typical
at 250 MHz)
- Low Bit-to-Bit Skew (tsk(o) = 100 ps Maximum)
- Low and Flat ON-State Resistance
(ron = 4 Ω Typical, ron(flat) = 0.5 Ω Typical)
- Low Input and Output Capacitance
(CON = 9 pF Typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Switching on Data I/O Ports
(0 V to 3.6 V)
- VCC Operating Range From 3 V to 3.6 V
- Support Power-Down Mode
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance (A, B, C, LED pins)
- ±4-kV IEC61000-4-2, Contact Discharge
- 6-kV HumanBody Model Per JESD22-A114E (Switch I/O pins to GND)
- ESD Performance (All pins)
- 2-kV Human Body Model PerJESD22-A114E
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS3L501ERUAR
The TS3L501E is a 8-channel SPDT analog switch or 16-bit to 8-bit multiplexer ordemultiplexer LAN switch with a single select (SEL) input and Power-Down Mode input. The deviceprovides additional I/Os for switching status indicating LED signals and includes high ESDprotection. SEL input controls the data path of the multiplexer or demultiplexer. Power-down inputcan put the device into the standby mode for minimizing current consumption per mode selection.
The device provides a low and flat ON-state resistance (ron) andan excellent ON-state resistance match. Low input or output capacitance, high bandwidth, low skew,and low crosstalk among channels make this device suitable for various LAN applications, such as10/100/1000 Base-T. This device can be used to replace mechanical relays in LAN applications. Italso can be used to route signals from a 10/100 Base-T Ethernet transceiver to the RJ-45 LANconnectors in laptops or in docking stations.
It is characterized for operation over the free-air temperature range of –40ºC to85ºC.