|Package | PIN:||DGV | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Differential Gain and Phase (DG = 0.2%, DP = 0.1° Typ)
- Wide Bandwidth (BW = 500 MHz Typ)
- Low Crosstalk (XTALK = 80 dB Typ)
- Bidirectional Data Flow, With Near-Zero Propagation Delay
- Low and Flat ON-State Resistance (ron = 3 Typ)
- VCC Operating Range From 3 V to 3.6 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Data and Control Inputs Provide Undershoot Clamp Diode
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Suitable for Both RGB and Composite Video Switching
Texas Instruments TS3V340DGVR
The TI video switch TS3V340 is a 4-bit 1-of-2 multiplexer/demultiplexer with a single switch-enable (EN)\ input. When EN\ is low, the switch is enabled and the D port is connected to the S port. When EN\ is high, the switch is disabled and the high-impedance state exists between the D and S ports. The select (IN) input controls the data path of the multiplexer/demultiplexer.
Low differential gain and phase makes this switch ideal for composite and RGB video applications. The device has a wide bandwidth and low crosstalk, making it suitable for high-frequency applications as well.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff feature ensures that damaging current will not backflow through the device when it is powered down. This switch maintains isolation during power off.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, EN\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.