|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Isolation in Powered-Off Mode, V+ = 0
- Low ON-State Resistance (0.9 Ω)
- Control Inputs Are 5.5-V Tolerant
- Low Charge Injection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V Single-Supply Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model(A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS5A23167DCUR
The TS5A23167 is a dual single-pole single-throw (SPST) analog switch that is designed tooperate from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. The device offers a low ON-state resistance. The device has excellenttotal harmonic distortion (THD) performance and consumes very low power. These features make thisdevice suitable for portable audio applications.