|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Overshoot and Undershoot Voltage Protection
- Isolation in Powered-Off Mode, V+ = 0
- Specified Break-Before-Make Switching
- Low ON-State Resistance (12 )
- Control Inputs Are 5-V Tolerant
- Low Charge Injection
- Excellent ON-State Resistance Matching
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V Single-Supply Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Audio and Video Signal Routing
- Communication Circuits
NanoStar Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TS5A63157DCKR
The TS5A63157 is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) analog switch designed to operate from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This device can handle both digital and analog signals. Signals up to V+ (peak) can be transmitted in either direction.
TI has integrated overshoot and undershoot protection circuitry. The TS5A63157 senses overshoot and undershoot events at the I/Os and responds by preventing voltage differentials from developing and turning the switch on.