|Package | PIN:||YFP | 36|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supply Range of 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- 10-Channel 2:1 Switch
- Powered-Off Protection
I/Os Hi-Z when VDD = 0 V
- Low RON of 2.45-Ω Typical
- Low CON of 1.5 pF
- Minimum bandwidth of 1.5 GHz
- Ultra Low Crosstalk of -40 dB
- Low Power Disable Mode
- 1.8-V Compatible Logic Inputs
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (HBM)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TS5MP645YFPR
The TS5MP645 is a four data lane MIPI switch. This device is an optimized 10 channel (5differential) single-pole, double-throw switch for use in high speed applications. The TS5MP645 isdesigned to facilitate multiple MIPI compliant devices to connect to a single CSI/DSI, C-PHY/D-PHYmodule.
The device has excellent bandwidth, low channel to channel skew with little signaldegradation, and wide margins to compensate for layout losses. The low current consumption meetsthe need of low power applications.