|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 4-WIRE TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE
- RATIOMETRIC CONVERSION
- SINGLE 2.7V TO 3.6V SUPPLY
- SERIAL INTERFACE
- INTERNAL DETECTION OF SCREEN TOUCH
- PROGRAMMABLE 8-,10-,OR 12-BIT RESOLUTION
- PROGRAMMABLE SAMPLING RATES
- DIRECT BATTERY MEASUREMENT (0.5V to 6V)
- ON-CHIP TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
- TOUCH-PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- FULL POWER-DOWN CONTROL
- TSSOP-20 PACKAGE
- PERSONAL DIGITAL ASSISTANTS
- CELLULAR PHONES
- MP3 PLAYERS
SPI is a registered trademark of Motorola.
US Patent No. 624639.
Texas Instruments TSC2000IPW
The TSC2000 is a complete PDA analog interface circuit. It contains a complete 12-bit, Analog-to-Digital (A/D) resistive touch screen converter including drivers, the control to measure touch pressure, and an 8-bit Digital-to-Analog (D/A) converter output for LCD contrast control. The TSC2000 interfaces to the host controller through a standard SPI serial interface. The TSC2000 offers programmable resolution and sampling rates from 8- to 12-bits and up to 125kHz to accommodate different screen sizes.
The TSC2000 also offers two battery-measurement inputs, one of which is capable of reading battery voltages up to 6V while operating at only 2.7V. It also has an on-chip temperature sensor capable of reading 0.3°C resolution. The TSC2000 is available in a TSSOP-20 package.