|Package | PIN:||RGV | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 4-Wire Touch Screen Interface
- Single 1.2V to 3.6V Supply/Reference
- Ratiometric Conversion
- Effective Throughput Rate:
- Up to 20kHz (8-Bit) or 10kHz (12-Bit)
- Preprocessing to Reduce Bus Activity
- High-Speed SPI (up to 25MHz)
- Simple Command-Based User Interface:
- TSC2046 Compatible
- 8- or 12-Bit Resolution
- On-Chip Temperature Measurement
- Touch Pressure Measurement
- Digital Buffered PENIRQ
- On-Chip, Programmable PENIRQ Pull-up
- Auto Power-Down Control
- Low Power (12-Bit, 8.2kHz Eq Rate):
- 30.4µA at 1.2V, fSCLK = 5MHz
- 35.5µA at 1.8V, fSCLK = 10MHz
- 44.6µA at 2.7V, fSCLK = 10MHz
- Power-On, Software, and SureSet Resets
- Enhanced ESD Protection:
- ±8kV HBM
- ±1kV CDM
- ±25kV Air Gap Discharge
- ±15kV Contact Discharge
- Latch-Up Exceeds 100 mA per JESD78B - Class I
- 4 x 4 QFN-16 PackageU.S. Patent No. 6246394; other patents pending.
- Multi-Screen Touch Control Systems
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TSC2008TRGVRQ1
The TSC2008-Q1 is a very low-power touch screen controller designed to work with power-sensitive, handheld applications that are based on advanced low-voltage processors. It works with a supply voltage as low as 1.2V, which can be supplied by a single-cell battery. It contains a complete, ultra-low power, 12-bit, analog-to-digital (A/D) resistive touch screen converter, including drivers and the control logic to measure touch pressure.
In addition to these standard features, the TSC2008-Q1 offers preprocessing of the touch screen measurements to reduce bus loading, thus reducing the consumption of host processor resources that can then be redirected to more critical functions.
The TSC2008-Q1 supports an SPI serial bus and data transmission. It offers programmable resolution of 8 or 12 bits to accommodate different screen sizes and performance needs.
The TSC2008-Q1 is available in a 16-pin, 4 x 4 QFN package. The TSC2008-Q1 is characterized for the –40°C to +105°C industrial temperature range.