|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Low Noise: 18 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Low Power Consumption: 550 µA (Typical)
- High-Gain Bandwidth: 8 MHz
- Operating Supply Voltage From 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Low Input Bias Current: 1 pA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 1.9 mV (Maximum)
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±0.5 µV/°C (Typical)
- ESD Internal Protection: ±4 kV Human-Body Model (HBM)
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TSV914AIPWR
The TSV91x family, which includes single-, dual-, and quad-channel operational amplifiers(op amps), is specifically designed for general-purpose applications. Featuring rail-to-rail inputand output (RRIO) swings, wide bandwidth (8 MHz), and low offset voltage (0.3 mV, typical), thisfamily is designed for a variety of applications that require a good balance between speed andpower consumption. The op amps are unity-gain stable and feature an ultra-low input bias current,which enables the family to be used in applications with high-source impedances. The low input biascurrent allows the devices to be used for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portableapplications, and active filtering.
The robust design of the TSV91x provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer. Featuresinclude a unity-gain stable, integrated RFI-EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrivecondition, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBV).