|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Supports USB3.1 SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) and SuperSpeedPlus (10 Gbps)
- Supports PCI Express Gen3, SATA Express, and SATA Gen3.
- Ultra Low-Power Architecture
- Active: < 340 mW
- U2/U3: < 8 mW
- Disconnected: < 2mW
- Adjustable Voltage Output Swing Linear Range up to 1200 mVpp
- No Host/Device Side Requirement
- 16 Settings for up to 16 dB at 10 Gbps of Linear Equalization
- Adjustable DC Equalization Gain
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With LVPE502A and LVPE512 USB 3.0 Redriver
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 70°C (Commercial) and –40°C to 85°C (Industrial)
- ±6 KV HBM ESD
- Available in Single 3.3 V Supply.
- Available in 4 mm x 4 mm VQFN
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB1002RGER
The TUSB1002 is the industry’s first dual-channel USB 3.1 SuperSpeedPlus (SSP) redriverand signal conditioner. The device offers low power consumption on a 3.3-V supply with itsultra-low-power architecture. It supports the USB3.1 low power modes which further reduces idlepower consumption.
The TUSB1002 implements a linear equalizer, supporting up to 16 dB of loss due toInter-Symbol Interference (ISI). When USB signals travel across a PCB or cable, signal integritydegrades due to loss and inter-symbol interference. The linear equalizer compensates for thechannel loss, and thereby, extends the channel length and enables systems to pass USB compliance.The dual lane implementation and small package size provides flexibility in the placement of theTUSB1002 in the USB3.1 path.
The TUSB1002 is available in either a a 24-pin 4 mm x 4 mm VQFN. It is also available in a commercial grade (TUSB1002) orindustrial grade (TUSB1002I).