|Package | PIN:||RNQ | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- USB Type-C Crosspoint Switch Supporting
- USB 3.1 SSP + 2 DisplayPort Lanes
- 4 DisplayPort Lanes
- USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2 up to 10 Gbps
- DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps (HBR3)
- VESA® DisplayPort Alt Mode DFP Redriving Crosspoint Switch Supporting C, D, E and F Configurations
- Ultra-Low-Power Architecture
- Linear Redriver With up to 14 dB Equalization
- Transparent to DisplayPort Link Training
- Automatic LFPS De-Emphasis Control to Meet USB 3.1 Certification Requirements
- Configuration Through GPIO or I2C
- Intel Proprietary DCI Capability on USB Type-C for Closed Chassis Debugging
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40ºC to 85ºC (TUSB1046AI-DCI)
- Commercial Temperature Range: 0ºC to 70ºC (TUSB1046-DCI)
- 4 mm x 6 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB1046AI-DCIRNQT
The TUSB1046A-DCI is a VESA USB Type-C™ Alt Mode redriving switch supporting USB 3.1data rates up to 10 Gbps and DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps for downstream facing port (Host). Thedevice is used for configurations C, D, E, and F from the VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode on USB Type-CStandard Version 1.1. This protocol-agnostic linear redriver is also capable of supporting otherUSB Type-C Alt Mode interfaces.
The TUSB1046A-DCI provides several levels of receive linear equalization to compensatefor inter-symbol interference (ISI) due to cable and board trace loss. The device operates on asingle 3.3-V supply and comes in a commercial temperature range and industrial temperaturerange.