|Package | PIN:||RWB | 12|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Compatible with USB 2.0, OTG 2.0 and BC 1.2
- Support for LS, FS, HS signaling
- Active Power Consumption of 55 mW (Typical) with 3.3-V Single Supply
- Selectable Signal Gain Via External Pulldown Resistor
- Does Not Break DP, DM Trace
- Scalable Solution – Daisy Chain Device for High Loss Applications
- Compact 1.6 mm x 1.6 mm QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB211RWBR
The TUSB211 is aUSB High-Speed (HS) signal conditioner, designed to compensate for ISI signal loss in atransmission channel.
The device has a patent-pending design which is agnostic to USB Low Speed (LS) and FullSpeed (FS) signals. LS and FS signal characteristics are unaffected by the TUSB211. HS signals arecompensated.
Programmable signal gain permits fine tuning device performance to optimize High Speedsignals at the connector. This helps to pass USB High Speed electrical compliance tests.
The footprint of TUSB211 does not break the continuity of the DP/DM signal path. Thispermits risk free system design of a complete USB channel.
In addition, TUSB211 is compatible with the USB On-The-Go (OTG) and Battery Charging(BC) protocols