|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- USB3.1 GEN1 5 Gbps, Dual-Channel Re-Driver with 3.3-V Power Supply
- Ultra-Low-Power Architecture
- Active: 98 mA
- U2, U3: 1.2 mA
- Disconnect 265 µA
- Shutdown 60µA
- Optimal Receiver Equalization
- of 3, 6, 9 dB at 2.5 GHz
- Output Driver De-emphasis of 0, 3.5, and 6 dB
- Automatic LFPS De-Emphasis Control to Meet USB 3.1 Certification Requirements
- No Host/Device-Side Requirement
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40ºC to 85ºC TUSB522PI
- Commercial Temperature Range: 0ºC to 70ºC TUSB522P
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB522PIRGET
The TUSB522P is a fourth generation, dual-channel, single-lane USB 3.1 GEN1 redriver andsignal conditioner supporting 5 Gbps. The device offers low power consumption on a 3.3 V supplywith its ultra-low-power architecture. The redriver also supports the USB 3.1 low power modes,which further reduces idle power consumption.
The dual-channel capability enables the system to maintain signal integrity on bothtransmit and receive data paths. The receiver equalization has three gain settings to overcomechannel degradation from insertion loss and inter-symbol interference. These settings arecontrolled from the EQ pins. To compensate for transmission line losses, the output driver supportsconfiguration of De-Emphasis with pins DE. Additionally, automatic LFPS De-Emphasis control allowsfor full USB 3.1 compliance. These settings allow optimal performance, increased signalingdistance, and flexibility in placement of the TUSB522P in the
USB 3.1 GEN1 path.