|Package | PIN:||RNQ | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Protocol Agnostic Reversible 4 Channel Linear Redriver Supporting up to 8.1 Gbps.
- USB Type-C with USB 3.1 Gen1 and DisplayPort 1.4 asAlternate Mode.
- Supports Processors with USB 3.1 and DisplayPort Mux Integrated for Type-C Applications
- Supports Signal Conditioning Inside Type-C Cable
- Cross-Point Mux for SBU Signals
- Linear Equalization up to 11 dB at 4.05 GHz
- GPIO and I2C Control for Channel Direction and Equalization
- Advanced Power Management by Monitoring USB Power States and Snooping DP Link Training
- Configuration through GPIO or I2C
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Single 3.3 V Supply
- Industrial Temperature: –40ºC to 85ºC (TUSB544I)
- Commercial Temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC (TUSB544)
- 4 mm × 6 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch, 40-pin QFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB544IRNQR
The TUSB544 is a USB Type-C Alt Mode redriver switch supporting data rates up to 8.1Gbps This protocol-agnostic linear redriver is capable of supporting USB Type-C Alt Mode interfacesincluding VESA DisplayPort.
The TUSB544 provides several levels of receive linear equalization to compensate forinter symbol interference (ISI) due to cable and board trace loss. Operates on a single 3.3 Vsupply and comes in a commercial and industrial temperature range.
All four lanes of the TUSB544 are reversible making it a versatile signal conditionerthat can be used in many applications.