|Package | PIN:||RNQ | 40|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- USB Type-C Crosspoint Switch Supporting
- USB 3.1 SS + 2 DP Lanes
- 4 DP Lanes
- USB 3.1 Gen1 up to 5 Gbps
- DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps (HBR3)
- VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode DFP Redriving Crosspoint Switch Supporting C, D, E and F Configurations
- Ultra-Low-Power Architecture
- Linear Redriver With up to 14 dB Equalization
- Transparent to DisplayPort Link Training
- Automatic LFPS De-Emphasis Control to Meet USB 3.1 Certification Requirements
- Configuration Through GPIO or I2C
- Intel Proprietary DCI capability on USB Type-C™ for closed chassis debugging
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40ºC to 85ºC (TUSB546AI-DCI)
- Commercial Temperature Range: 0ºC to 70ºC (TUSB546A-DCI)
- 4 mm x 6 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB546AI-DCIRNQT
The TUSB546A-DCI is a VESA USB Type-C™ Alt Mode redriving switch supporting USB 3.1 datarates up to 5 Gbps and DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps for downstream facing port (Host). The deviceis used for configurations C, D, E, and F from the VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode on USB Type-C StandardVersion 1.1. This protocol-agnostic linear redriver is also capable of supporting other USB Type-CAlt Mode interfaces.
The TUSB546A-DCI provides several levels of receive linear equalization to compensate forinter symbol interference (ISI) due to cable and board trace loss. Operates on a single 3.3-Vsupply and comes in a commercial temperature range and industrial temperature range.