|Package | PIN:||RNQ | 40|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- USB Type-C Crosspoint Switch Supporting
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 + 2 DP 1.4 Lanes
- 4 DP 1.4Lanes
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps
- DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1 Gbps (HBR3)
- VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode UFP_D Redriving Crosspoint Switch Supporting C, D, and E Pin Assignments
- Ultra-Low-Power Architecture
- Linear Redriver With up to 12 dB Equalization
- Transparent to DisplayPort Link Training
- Automatic LFPS De-Emphasis Control to Meet USB 3.1 Certification Requirements
- Configuration Through GPIO or I2C
- Hot-Plug Capable
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40ºC to 85ºC (TUSB564I)
- Commercial Temperature Range: 0ºC to 70ºC (TUSB564)
- 4 mm x 6 mm, 0.4 mm Pitch WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB564RNQR
The TUSB564 s a VESA USBType-C™ Alt Mode redriving switch supporting USB 3.1 data rates up to5 Gbps and DisplayPort 1.4 up to 8.1Gbps for upstream facing port (Sink). The device is used forUFP_D pin assignments C, D,and E from the VESA DisplayPort Alt Mode on USB Type-C Standard.
The TUSB564 provides several levels of receive linear equalization tocompensate for inter symbol interference (ISI) due to cable and board trace loss. Operates on asingle 3.3-V supply and comes in a commercial temperature range and industrial temperature range.