|Package | PIN:||PBS | 32|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (CL = 200 pF, RL = 0)
- 2.7-V Operation
- Two Differential Microphone Inputs, One Differential Earphone Output, and One Single-Ended Earphone Output
- Programmable Gain Amplifiers for Transmit, Receive, Sidetone, and Volume Control
- Earphone Mute and Microphone Mute
- On-Chip I2C Bus, Which Provides a Simple, Standard, Two-Wire Serial Interface With Digital ICs
- Programmable for 15-Bit Linear Data or 8-Bit Companded (u-Law or A-Law) Data
- Available in a 32-Pin Thin Quad Flatpack (TQFP) Package
- Designed for Analog and Digital Wireless Handsets and Telecommunications Applications
- Dual-Tone Multifrequency (DTMF) and Single Tone Generator
- Pulse Density Modulated (PDM) Buzzer Output
VBAP is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TWL1103TPBSQ1
The voice-band audio processor (VBAP) is designed to perform transmit encoding analog/digital (A/D) conversion, receive decoding digital/analog (D/A) conversion, and transmit and receive filtering for voice-band communications systems. The device operates in either the 15-bit linear or 8-bit companded (µ-law or A-Law) mode, which is selectable through the I2C interface. The VBAP generates its own internal clocks from a 2.048-MHz master clock input.