|Package | PIN:||ZQC | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Level Translator
- VCCA and VCCB Range of 1.1 V to 3.6 V
- Seamlessly Bridges 1.8-V/2.6-V Digital-Switching Compatibility
Gap Between 2.6-V processors and TI’s Wi-Link (WL1271 and WL1273)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2500-V Human-Body Model (A114-B)
- 250-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1500-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments TWL1200ZQCR
The TWL1200 is an 19-bit voltage translator specifically designed to seamlessly bridge the1.8-V/2.6-V digital-switching compatibility gap between 2.6-V baseband and the TI Wi-Link-6 (WL1271/3). It is optimized for SDIO, UART, and audio functions. The TWL1200 has two supply-voltage pins, VCCA and VCCB, that can be operated over the full range of 1.1 V to 3.6 V. The TWL1200 enables system designers to easily interface applications processors or digital basebands to peripherals operating at a different I/O voltage levels, such as the TI Wi-Link-6 (WL1271/3) or other SDIO/memory cards.
The TWL1200 is offered in both 48-ball 0.5-mm ball grid array (BGA) and 49-bump 0.4-mm wafer chip scale package (WCSP) packages. Low static power consumption and small package size make the TWL1200 an ideal choice for mobile-phone applications.