|Package | PIN:||DCY | 4|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 3-Terminal Regulators
- Output Current Up To 500 mA
- No External Components
- Internal Thermal-Overload Protection
- High Power-Dissipation Capability
- Internal Short-Circuit Current Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
PowerFLEX is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments UA78M05QDCYRG4Q1
This series of fixed-voltage integrated-circuit voltage regulators is designed for a wide range of applications. These applications include on-card regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. Each of these regulators can deliver up to 500 mA of output current. The internal current-limiting and thermal-shutdown features of these regulators essentially make them immune to overload. In addition to use as fixed-voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable output voltages and currents and also as the power-pass element in precision regulators.