|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-B and ITU Recommendations V.10 and V.11
- Operates From Single 5-V Power Supply
- Wide Common-Mode Voltage Range
- High Input Impedance
- TTL-Compatible Outputs
- High-Speed Schottky Circuitry
- 8-Pin Dual-In-Line and Small-Outline Packages
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With National DS9637A
Texas Instruments UA9637ACP
The uA9637AC is a dual differential line receiver designed to meet ANSI Standards EIA/TIA-422-B and EIA/TIA-423-B and ITU Recommendations V.10 and V.11. The line receiver utilizes Schottky circuitry and have TTL-compatible outputs. The inputs are compatible with either a single-ended or a differential-line system. This device operates from a single 5-V power supply and is supplied in an 8-pin dual-in-line package or small-outline package.
The uA9637AC is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.