|Package | PIN:||DW | 28|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Drives Power MOSFETs or Power Darlingtons Directly
- 50-V Open Collector High-Side Drivers
- Latched Soft Start
- High-Speed Current-Sense Amplifier with Ideal Diode
- Pulse-by-Pulse and Average Current Sensing
- Over-Voltage and Under-Voltage Protection
- Direction Latch for Safe Direction Reversal
- Trimmed Reference Sources 30 mA
- Programmable Cross-Conduction Protection
- Two-Quadrant and Four-Quadrant Operation
Texas Instruments UC3625DW
The UC3625 family of motorcontroller devices integrate most of the functions required for high-performance brushless dc-motor control into one package. When coupled with external power MOSFETs or Darlingtons, these devices perform fixed-frequency PWM motor control in either voltage or current mode while implementing closed-loop speed control and braking with smart noise rejection, safe direction reversal, and cross–conduction protection.
Although specified for operation from power supplies between 10 V and 18 V, the UC1625 controls higher voltage power devices with external level-shifting components. The UC1625 contains fast, high-current push-pull drivers for low-side power devices and 50-V open-collector outputs for high-side power devices or level-shifting circuitry.
The UC1625 is characterized for operation over the military temperature range of –55°C to +125°C, while the UC2625 is characterized from –40°C to +105°C and the UC3625 is characterized from 0°C to +70°C. (Note: ESD Protection to 2 kV)