|Package | PIN:||KC | 5|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Totem Pole Output with 6A Source/Sink Drive
- 3ns Delay
- 20ns Rise and Fall Time into 2.2nF
- 8ns Rise and Fall Time into 30nF
- 4.7V to 18V Operation
- Inverting and Non-Inverting Outputs
- Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- MINIDIP and Power Packages
Texas Instruments UC3710T
The UC1710 family of FET drivers is made with a high-speed Schottky process to interface between low-level control functions and very high-power switching devices-particularly power MOSFET\x92s. These devices accept low-current digital inputs to activate a high-current, totem pole output which can source or sink a minimum of 6A.
Supply voltages for both VIN and VC can independently range from 4.7V to 18V. These devices also feature under-voltage lockout with hysteresis.
The UC1710 is packaged in an 8-pin hermetically sealed dual in-line package for \x9655°C to +125°C operation. The UC2710 and UC3710 are specified for a temperature range of \x9640°C to +85°C and 0°C to +70°C respectively and are available in either an 8-pin plastic dual in-line or a 5-pin, TO-220 package. Surface mount devices are also available.