|Package | PIN:||NPL | 13|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Single Input, Dual Output with Programmable Deadtime
- 5-mm x 5-mm Space-Saving LGA-13 Package
- Switching Parameters:
- 19-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 5-ns Maximum DelayMatching
- 6-ns Maximum Pulse-Width Distortion
- CMTI Greater than 100-V/ns
- 4-A Peak Source, 6-A Peak Sink Output
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- 3-V to 18-V Input VCCI Range
- Up to 25-V VDD with 8-V UVLO
- Programmable Dead Time
- Rejects Input Transients Shorter than 5-ns
- Fast Disable for Power Sequencing
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 3535-VPK Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- 2500-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
- CQC Certification perGB4943.1-2011
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC20225NPLT
The UCC20225 is an isolated single input, dual-output gate driver with 4-A source and 6-Asink peak current in a 5-mm x 5-mm LGA-13 package. It is designed to drive power transistors up to5-MHz with best-in-class propagation delay and pulse-width distortion.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a2.5-kVRMS isolation barrier, with minimum 100-V/ns common-mode transientimmunity (CMTI). Internal functional isolation between the two output-side drivers allows workingvoltage up to 700-VDC.
The UCC20225 allows programmable dead time (DT) through a resistor on DT pin. A disablepin shuts down both outputs simultaneously when it is set high, and allows normal operation whenleft open or grounded.
The device accepts VDD supply voltages up to 25-V. A wide input VCCI range from 3-V to18-V makes the driver suitable for interfacing with both analog and digital controllers. All thesupply voltage pins have under voltage lock-out (UVLO) protection.
With all these advanced features, the UCC20225 enables high power density, highefficiency, and robustness in a wide variety of power applications.