|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Narrow Body SOIC-16 (D) Package
- Universal: Dual Low-Side, Dual High-Side or Half-Bridge Driver
- Switching Parameters:
- 28-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 10-ns Minimum PulseWidth
- 5-ns Maximum Delay Matching
- 5.5-ns MaximumPulse-Width Distortion
- Integrated Deglitch Filter
- Common-Mode Transient Immunity (CMTI) Greater than 100-V/ns
- 1.5-kV Channel-to-Channel Functional Isolation
- Isolation Barrier Life >40 Years
- 4-A Peak Source, 6-A Peak Sink Output
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- 3-V to 5.5-V Input VCCI Range
- Up to 18-V VDD Output Drive Supply
- 5-V and 8-V VDD UVLO Options
- I/Os withstand –2-V for 200 ns
- Rejects Input Pulses and Noise Transients Shorter than 5-ns
- UVLO Protection for All Power Supplies
- Active Pull Down Protection at Outputs
- Fast Disable for Power Sequencing
- Operating Temp. Range (TA) –40°C to 125°C
- Surge Immunity up to 7800-VPK
- Safety-Related Certifications (Planned):
- 4242-VPK Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01 andDIN EN 61010-1
- 3000-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
- CSA Certification per IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1 and IEC 61010-1 EndEquipment Standards
- CQC Certification perGB4943.1-2011
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC21220DR
The UCC21220 and UCC21220A devices areisolated dual-channel gate driver with 4-A peak-source and 6-A peak-sink current. It is designed to drive power MOSFET, IGBT, and GaNtransistors with the best-in-class dynamic performance.
The devices can be configured as two low-side drivers, two high-side drivers, orhalf-bridge drivers. Two outputs can be paralleled to form a single driver which doubles the drivestrength for heavy load conditions without internal shoot-through due to the best-in-class delaymatching performance.
The input side is isolated from the two output drivers by a3.0-kVRMS isolation barrier, with a minimum of 100-V/ns common-modetransient immunity (CMTI).
Protection features include: DIS pin shuts down both outputs simultaneously when it isset high; INA/B pin rejects input transient shorter than 5-ns; both inputs and outputs canwithstand –2-V spikes for 200-ns, all supplies have undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and active pulldown protection clamps the output below 2.1-V when unpowered or floated.
With these features, the device enables high efficiency, high power density, androbustness in a wide variety of power applications.