|Package | PIN:||DDB | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Hybrid Hysteretic Control (HHC)
- Best-in-Class Transient Response
- Easy CompensationDesign
- Optimized Low Power Features Enable 75 mW
Standby Power Design with PFC on
- Advanced Burst Mode
Opto-Coupler Low Power Operation
- Helps Enable Compliance to CoC Tier IIStandard
- Advanced Burst Mode
- Fast Exit from Burst Mode
- Improved Capacitive Region Avoidance Scheme
- Adaptive Dead-Time
- Internal High-Side Gate Drivers
(0.6-A and 1.2-A Capability)
- Robust Soft Start with No Hard Switching
- Over Temperature, Output Over Voltage, Input
Over and Under Voltage Protection with
Three Levels of Over Current Protections
- Wide Operating Frequency Range
(35 kHz to 1 MHz)
- LLC Resonant Controller in SOIC16
with High Voltage Clearance
- External Bias Required
- Create a Custom Design Using the UCC256303 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC25630-3DDBT
The UCC256303 is a fully featured LLC controller with integrated high-voltage gatedriver. It has been designed to pair with a PFC stage to provide a complete power system using aminimum of external components. The resulting power system is designed to meet the most stringentrequirements for standby power without the need for a separate standby power converter, and withPFC stage running all the time. UCC256303 includes a range of features designed to make LLCconverter operation well controlled and robust. This device aims to unburden the LLC designer andallow mainstream applications to benefit from efficiency advantages of the LLC topology.
UCC256303 uses hybrid hysteretic control to provide best in class line and load transientresponse. The control effort is approximately linearly proportional to average input current in onecycle. The control makes the open loop transfer function a first order system so that it’s veryeasy to compensate. The system is always stable with proper frequency compensation.
UCC256303 provides a high efficient burst mode with consistent burst power level duringeach burst on cycle. The burst power level is programmable and adaptively changes with inputvoltage, making the optimization of efficiency very easy.