|Package | PIN:||DDB | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Hybrid Hysteretic Control (HHC)
- Best-in-Class Transient Response
- Easy CompensationDesign
- Optimized Low Power Features Enable 75 mW
Standby Power Design with PFC on
- Advanced Burst Mode
Opto-Coupler Low Power Operation
- Helps Enable Compliance to CoC Tier IIStandard
- Advanced Burst Mode
- Fast Exit from Burst Mode
- Improved Capacitive Region Avoidance Scheme
- Adaptive Dead-Time
- Internal High-Side Gate Drivers
(0.6-A and 1.2-A Capability)
- Robust Soft Start with No Hard Switching
- Over Temperature, Output Over Voltage, Input
Over and Under Voltage Protection with
Three Levels of Over Current Protections
- Wide Operating Frequency Range
(35 kHz to 1 MHz)
- Nemko Certification for X Cap Discharge Function
- Wide DC Input Range
- Enables Wide AC Input Range
- PFC Startup Not Required For LLC Startup
- Create a Custom Design Using the UCC256304 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC25630-4DDBT
The UCC256304 is a fully featured LLC controller with integrated high-voltage gatedriver. It has been designed to pair with a PFC stage to provide a complete power system using aminimum of external components. The resulting power system is designed to meet the most stringentrequirements for standby power without the need for a separate standby power converter.UCC256304uses hybrid hysteretic control to provide best in class line and load transient response. Thecontrol makes the open loop transfer function a first order system so that it’s very easy tocompensate and is always stable with proper frequency compensation.
The UCC256304 is unique in that the controller is able to operate over a large DC inputrange. This is accomplished by making the input overvoltage sense threshold much larger than theinput voltage start threshold. This allows the LLC to startup and enter a low power standby modewithout the need to enable the PFC and enables the LLC to accommodate an extensive range of commonAC inputs.
UCC256304 provides a highly efficient burst mode with consistent burst power level duringeach burst on cycle. The burst power level is programmable and adaptively changes with inputvoltage.