|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Greater Than 4-MHz Operation
- Integrated Oscillator / Voltage Feed Forward
- >4:1 Input Voltage Range
- 25-ns Current Limit Delay
- Programmable Maximum Duty Cycle Clamp
- Optocoupler Interface
- 50-µA Start-Up Current
- 4.2-mA Operating Current at 1 MHz
- Latch-Up Exceeds 100mA per JESD78 Class I
- Smallest Footprint of the 8-pin MSOP
Package Minimizes Board Area and Height
Texas Instruments UCC25706QDRQ1
The UCC25705-Q1 and UCC25706-Q1 devices are 8-pin voltage mode primary side controllers with fast over-current protection. These devices are used as core high-speed building blocks in high performance isolated and non-isolated power converters.
UCC25705-Q1/UCC25706-Q1 devices feature a high speed oscillator with integrated feed-forward compensation for improved converter performance. A typical current sense to output delay time of 25 ns provides fast response to overload conditions. The IC also provides an accurate programmable maximum duty cycle clamp for increased protection which can also be disabled for the oscillator to run at maximum possible duty cycle.
Two UVLO options are offered. The UCC25705-Q1 with lower turn-on voltage is intended for dc-to-dc converters while the higher turn-on voltage and the wider UVLO range of the UCC25706-Q1 is better suited for offline applications.
The UCC2570x-Q1 family is offered in an 8-pin SOIC (D) package.