|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 140°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM Classification Level 1C
- Device CDM Classification Level C3
- Negative Voltage Handling on HS (–18 V)
- Drives Two N-Channel MOSFETs in High-Side/Low-Side Configuration
- Maximum Boot Voltage: 120 V
- Maximum VDD Voltage: 20 V
- On-Chip 0.65-V VF, 0.6-Ω RD Bootstrap Diode
- Greater than 1 MHz of Operation
- 20-ns Propagation Delay Times
- 3-A Sink, 3-A Source Output Currents
- 8-ns Rise and 7-ns Fall Time with 1000-pF Load
- 1-ns Delay Matching
- Under Voltage Lockout for High-Side and Low-Side Driver
- Offered in 8-Pin PowerPad SOIC-8 (DDA) and 10-Pin VSON (DMK) Packages
Texas Instruments UCC27201AQDDARQ1
The UCC27201A-Q1 high frequency N-Channel MOSFET driver includes a 120-V bootstrap diode and high-side/low-side driver with independent inputs for maximum control flexibility. This allows for N-Channel MOSFET control in half-bridge, full-bridge, two-switch forward and active clamp forward converters. The low-side and the high-side gate drivers are independently controlled and matched to 1-ns between the turn-on and turn-off of each other. The UCC27201A-Q1 is based on the popular UCC27200 and UCC27201 drivers, but offer some enhancements. In order to improve performance in noisy power supply environments the UCC27201A-Q1 has the ability to withstand a maximum of -18 V on its HS pin.
An on-chip bootstrap diode eliminates the external discrete diodes. Under-voltage lockout is provided for both the high-side and the low-side drivers forcing the outputs low if the drive voltage is below the specified threshold.
The UCC27201A-Q1 has TTL-compatible thresholds and is offered in a 10-Pin VSON and an 8-pin SOIC with a thermal pad.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.