|Package | PIN:||DPR | 10|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 140)|
- 4-A Sink, 4-A Source Output Currents
- Maximum Boot Voltage 120-V DC
- 7-V to 17-V VDD Operating Range
- 20-V ABS Maximum VDD Operating Range
- 5-V Turn-off Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Input Pins Can Tolerate –10 V to +20 V
- 7.2-ns Rise and 5.5-ns Fall Time (1000-pF Load)
- 20-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 4-ns Typical Delay Matching
- Specified from –40°C to +140°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC27212DPRT
The UCC27212 device has a peak output current of 4-Asource and 4-A sink, which allows for the ability to drive large power MOSFETs. The device featuresan on-chip 120-V rated bootstrap diode eliminating the need for external discrete diodes. The inputstructure can directly handle –10 V, which increases robustness and is also independent of supplyvoltage. The UCC27212 offers 5 V UVLO which helps lower powerlosses and increased input hysteresis that allows for interface to analog or digital PWMcontrollers with enhanced noise immunity. The switching node of the UCC27212 (HS pin) can handle –18-V maximum, which allows the high-side channelto be protected from inherent negative voltages.