|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 140)|
- Enhancement Mode Gallium Nitride FETs (eGANFETs)
- 4-V to 18-V Single Supply Range VDD Range
- Drive Voltage VREF Regulated to 5 V
- 4-A Peak Source and 6-A Peak Sink Drive Current
- 1-Ω and 0.35-Ω Pullup and Pulldown Resistance (Maximize High Slew-Rate dV and dt Immunity)
- Split Output Configuration (Allows Turnon and Turnoff Optimization for Individual FETs)
- Fast Propagation Delays (14-ns Typical)
- Fast Rise and Fall Times (9-ns and 5-ns Typical)
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs (Independent of Supply Voltage Allow Easy Interface-to-Digital and Analog Controllers)
- Dual-Input Design Offering Drive Flexibility (Both Inverting and Noninverting Configurations)
- Output Held Low When Inputs Are Floating
- VDD Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Optimized Pinout Compatible With eGANFET Footprint for Easy Layout
- 2.00 mm × 2.00 mm SON-6 Package With Exposed Thermal and Ground Pad, (Minimized Parasitic Inductances to Reduce Gate Ringing)
- Operating Temperature Range of –40°C to 140°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC27611DRVT
The UCC27611 is a single-channel, high-speed, gate driver optimized for 5-V drive,specifically addressing enhancement mode GaN FETs. The drive voltage VREF is precisely controlledby internal linear regulator to 5 V. The UCC27611 offers asymmetrical rail-to-rail peak currentdrive capability with 4-A source and 6-A sink. Split output configuration allows individual turnonand turnoff time optimization depending on FET. Package and pinout with minimum parasiticinductances reduce the rise and fall time and limit the ringing. Additionally, the shortpropagation delay with minimized tolerances and variations allows efficient operation at highfrequencies. The 1-Ω and 0.35-Ω resistance boosts immunity to hard switching with high slew rate dVand dt.
The independence from VDD input signal thresholds ensure TTL and CMOS low-voltage logiccompatibility. For safety reason, when the input pins are in a floating condition, the internalinput pullup and pulldown resistors hold the output LOW. Internal circuitry on VREF pin provides anundervoltage lockout function that holds output LOW until VREF supply voltage is within operatingrange. UCC27611 is offered in a small 2.00 mm × 2.00 mm SON-6 package (DRV) with exposed thermaland ground pad that improves the package power-handling capability. The UCC27611 operates over widetemperature range from –40°C to 140°C.