|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- High-Side and Low-Side Configuration
- Dual Inputs With Output Interlock and 150-ns Deadtime
- Fully Operational up to 620-V, 700-V Absolute Maximum on HB Pin
- 10-V to 20-V VDD Recommended Range
- Peak Output Current 2.8-A Sink, 1.8-A Source
- dv/dt Immunity of 50 V/ns
- Logic Operational up to –11 V on HS Pin
- Negative Voltage Tolerance On Inputs of –5 V
- Large Negative Transient Safe Operating Area
- UVLO Protection for Both Channels
- Small Propagation Delay (100-ns Typical)
- Delay Matching (12-ns Typical)
- Floating Channel Designed for Bootstrap Operation
- Low Quiescent Current
- TTL and CMOS Compatible Inputs
- Industry Standard SOIC-8 Package
- All Parameters Specified Over Temperature Range, –40 °C to +125 °C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC27712DR
The UCC27712 isa 620-V high-side and low-side gate driver with 1.8-A source, 2.8-A sink current, targeted to drivepower MOSFETs or IGBTs.
The recommended VDD operating voltage is 10-V to 20-V for IGBTs and 10-V to 17-V forpower MOSFETs.
The UCC27712includes protection features where the outputs are held low when the inputs are left open or whenthe minimum input pulse width specification is not met. Interlock and deadtime functions preventboth outputs from being turned on simultaneously. In addition, the device accepts a wide range biassupply range and offers UVLO protection for both the VDD and HB bias supply.
Developed with TIs state of the art high-voltage device technology, the device featuresrobust drive with excellent noise and transient immunity including large negative voltage toleranceon its inputs, high dV/dt tolerance, wide negative transient safe operating area (NTSOA) on theswitch node (HS), and interlock.
The device consists of one ground-referenced channel (LO) and one floating channel (HO)which is designed for operating with bootstrap or isolated power supplies. The device features fastpropagation delays and excellent delay matching between both channels. On theUCC27712, each channel iscontrolled by its respective input pins, HI and LI.