|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 100 µA Typical Starting Supply Current
- 500 µA Typical Operating Supply Current
- Operation to 1MHz
- Internal Soft Start
- Internal Fault Soft Start
- Internal Leading-Edge Blanking of the Current Sense Signal
- 1 Amp Totem-Pole Output
- 70 ns Typical Response from Current-Sense to Gate Drive Output
- 1.5% Tolerance Voltage Reference
- Same Pinout as UC3842 and UC3842A
Texas Instruments UCC2800QDRQ1
The UCC2800/1/2/3/4/5 family of high-speed, low-power integrated circuits contain all of the control and drive components required for off-line and DC-to-DC fixed frequency current-mode switching power supplies with minimal parts count.
These devices have the same pin configuration as the UC2842/3/4/5 family, and also offer the added features of internal full-cycle soft start and internal leading-edge blanking of the current-sense input.
The UCC2800/1/2/3/4/5 family offers choice of maximum duty cycle and critical voltage levels. Lower reference parts such as the UCC2803 and UCC2805 fit best into battery operated systems, while the higher reference and the higher UVLO hysteresis of the UCC2802 and UCC2804 make these ideal choices for use in off-line power supplies.
The UCC280xQDRQ1 series is specified for the automotive temperature range of 40°C to 125°C, and qualified in accordance with AEC-Q100 stress test qualification for integrated circuits.