|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 100-µA Typical Starting Supply Current
- 500-µA Typical Operating Supply Current
- Operation to 1 MHz
- Internal Soft Start
- Internal Fault Soft Start
- Internal Leading-Edge Blanking of the Current Sense Signal
- 1-A Totem-Pole Output
- 70 ns Typical Response from Current-Sense to Gate Drive Output
- 1.5% Tolerance Voltage Reference
- Same Pinout as UC3802, UC3842, and UC3842A
Texas Instruments UCC2813QDR-0Q1
The UCC2813-0/-1/-2/-3/-4/-5 family of high-speed, low-power integrated circuits contain all of the control and drive components required for off-line and dc-to-dc fixed frequency current-mode switching power supplies with minimal parts count.
These devices have the same pin configuration as the UC2842/3/4/5 family and also offer the added features of internal full-cycle soft start and internal leading-edge blanking of the current-sense input.
The UCC2813-0/-1/-2/-3/-4/-5 family offers choice of maximum duty cycle and critical voltage levels. Lower reference parts such as the UCC2813-3 and UCC2813-5 fit best into battery operated systems, while the higher reference and the higher UVLO hysteresis of the UCC2813-2 and UCC2813-4 make these ideal choices for use in off-line power supplies.
The UCC2813-xQ-Q1 series is specified for the automotive temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.