|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 2-MHz High-Frequency Oscillator With 1-MHz Operation Per Channel
- Matched Internal Slope Compensation Circuits
- Programmable Maximum Duty Cycle Clamp 60% to 90% Per Channel
- Peak Current Mode Control With Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Current Sense Discharge Transistor for Improved Noise Immunity
- Accurate Line Undervoltage and Overvoltage Sense With Programmable Hysteresis
- Opto-Coupler Interface
- Operates From 12-V Supply
- Programmable Soft-Start
- High Output Current (50 A to 100 A) Converters
- Maximum Power Density Designs
- High-Efficiency 48-V Input with Low-Output Ripple Converters
- High-Power Offline, Telecom, and Datacom Power Supplies
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments UCC28220QPWRQ1
The UCC28220 is a BiCMOSinterleaved dual-channel PWM controller. Peak current mode control is used to ensure current sharing between the two channels. A precise maximum duty cycle clamp can be set to any value between 60% and 90% duty cycle per channel. UCC28220 has an UVLO turn-on threshold of 10 V for use in 12-V supplies. It has 8-V turn-off threshold.
Additional features include a programmable internal slope compensation with a special circuit that ensures exactly the same slope is added to each channel. The UCC28220 is available in a 16-pin low-profile TSSOP package.