|Package | PIN:||D | 7|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40⁰C to+125⁰C
- Device HBM Classification Level 2: ±2kV
- Device CDM Classification Level C4B: ±750 V
- Enables Zero-Power (< 5 mW) Standby Consumption
- Primary-Side Regulation (PSR) Eliminates Opto-coupler
- ±5% Voltage Regulation and Current Regulation Across Line and Load
- 700-V Start-up Switch
- 83-kHz Maximum Switching Frequency Enables Low Stand-by Power Charger Designs
- Resonant-Ring Valley-Switching Operation for Highest Overall Efficiency
- Frequency-Dither to Ease EMI Compliance
- Clamped Gate-Drive Output for MOSFET
- Over-Voltage, Low-Line, and Over-Current Protection Functions
- Programmable Cable Compensation
- SOIC-7 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC28730QDRQ1
The UCC28730-Q1 isolated-flyback power supply controller provides Constant-Voltage (CV)and Constant-Current (CC) output regulation without the use of an optical coupler. A minimumswitching frequency of 30 Hz facilitates achieving less than 5 mW of no-load power. This deviceprocesses information from the primary power switch and an auxiliary flyback winding for precisecontrol of output voltage and current.
An internal 700-V start-up switch, dynamically- controlled operating states and atailored modulation profile support ultra-low stand-by power without sacrificing start-up time oroutput transient response. Control algorithms in the UCC28730-Q1 allow operating efficiencies tomeet or exceed applicable standards. Discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) operation withvalley-switching reduces switching losses. Modulation of the switching frequency and primarycurrent peak amplitude (FM and AM) keeps the conversion efficiency high across the entire load andline ranges.