|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40ºC to +125ºC AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC3B
- Enhanced Zero-Voltage Switching (ZVS) Range
- Direct Synchronous Rectifier (SR) Control
- Light-Load Efficiency Management Including:
- Burst ModeOperation
- Discontinuous Conduction Mode (DCM), Dynamic SR On/Off Control WithProgrammable Threshold
- Programmable AdaptiveDelay
- Average- or Peak-Current Mode Control With Programmable Slope Compensation and Voltage-Mode Control
- Closed-Loop Soft-Start and Enable Function
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1 MHz With Bidirectional Synchronization
- (±3%) Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit Protection With Hiccup Mode Support
- 150-µA Start-Up Current
- VDD Undervoltage Lockout
- Wide Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC28951QPWRQ1
The UCC28951-Q1 device is a new enhanced version of the UCC28950-Q1; it is a fullycompatible drop-in replacement for the UCC28950-Q1. Reference application noteMaking the Correct Choice: UCC28950-Q1or UCC28951-Q1 (SLUA853) for choosing the controller to best fit yourapplication. The UCC28951-Q1 implements advanced control of the full-bridge along with activecontrol of the synchronous rectifier (SR) output stage.
Programmable delays ensure ZVS operation over a wide range of operating conditions, whilethe load current naturally tunes the switching delays of the secondary-side SRs, maximizing overallsystem efficiency.
The UCC28951-Q1 offers multiple light-load management features including burst mode anddynamic SR on/off control when transitioning in and out of Discontinuous Current Mode (DCM)operation.
In addition, the UCC28951-Q1 includes support for current or voltage mode control.Programmable switching frequency up to 1 MHz and a wide set of protection features includingcycle-by-cycle current limit, UVLO, and thermal shutdown.
The UCC28951-Q1 is available in 24-pin TSSOP package and is RoHS compliant.