|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1:-40⁰C to125⁰C
- Device HBM Classification Level 2: ±2kV
- Device CDM Classification Level C4B: 750 V
- 1-MHz Operation
- 50-µA Standby Current, 100-µA Maximum
- Low Operating Current of 2.3 mA at 52 kHz
- Fast 35-ns Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Limiting
- ±1-A Peak Output Current
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swings With 25-ns Rise and 20-ns Fall Times
- ±1% Initial Trimmed 2.5-V Error Amplifier Reference
- Trimmed Oscillator Discharge Current
- New Undervoltage Lockout Versions
- Create a Custom Design Using the UCC28C4x-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC28C41QDRQ1
The UCC28C4x-Q1 family devices are high performance current-mode PWM controllers. Theyare enhanced BiCMOS versions with pin-for-pin compatibility to the industry standard UC28C4x familyPWM controllers.
Providing necessary features to control fixed frequency, peak current mode powersupplies, this family offers several performance advantages. These devices offer high frequencyoperation up to 1 MHz with low start up and operating currents, thus minimizing start up loss andlow operating power consumption for improved efficiency. The devices also feature a fast currentsense to output delay time of 35 ns, and a ±1-A peak output current capability with improved riseand fall times for driving large external MOSFETs directly.
The UCC28C4x-Q1 family is offered in the 8-pin SOIC (D) package.