|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Enhanced Replacements for UC2842A Family With Pin-to-Pin Compatibility
- 1 MHz Operation
- 50 µA Standby Current, 100 µA Maximum
- Low Operating Current of 2.3 mA at 52 kHz
- Fast 35 ns Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Limiting
- ±1 A Peak Output Current
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swings With 25 ns Rise and 20 ns Fall Times
- ±1% Initial Trimmed 2.5 V Error Amplifier Reference
- Trimmed Oscillator Discharge Current
- New Undervoltage Lockout Versions
- MSOP-8 Package Minimizes Board Space
- Switch Mode Power Supplies
- DC-to-DC Converters
- Board Mount Power Modules
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments UCC28C45MDREP
The UCC28C4x family are high performance current mode PWM controllers. They are enhanced BiCMOS versions with pin-for-pin compatibility to the industry standard UC284xA family and UC284x family of PWM controllers. In addition, lower startup voltage versions of 7 V are offered as UCC28C40 and UCC28C41.
Providing necessary features to control fixed frequency, peak current mode power supplies, this family offers several performance advantages. These devices offer high frequency operation up to 1 MHz with low start up and operating currents, thus minimizing start up loss and low operating power consumption for improved efficiency. The devices also feature a fast current sense to output delay time of 35 ns, and a ±1 A peak output current capability with improved rise and fall times for driving large external MOSFETs directly.
The UCC28C4x family is offered in 8-pin package SOIC (D).