|Package | PIN:||PWP | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Adjustable Current Limit Protection
- 3.3-V, 10-mA Internal Regulator
- DSP/µC Compatible Inputs
- Dual ±4-A TrueDrive™ High Current Drivers
- 10-ns Typical Rise and Fall Times with 2.2-nF Loads
- 20-ns Input-to-Output Propagation Delay
- 25-ns Current Sense-to-Output Propagation Delay
- Programmable Current Limit Threshold
- Digital Output Current Limit Flag
- 4.5-V to 15-V Supply Voltage Range
- Rated from 40°C to 105°C
Texas Instruments UCD7201PWP
The UCD7201 is a member of the UCD7K family of digital control compatible drivers for applications utilizing digital control techniques or applications requiring fast local peak current limit protection.
The UCD7201 includes dual low-side ±4-A high- current MOSFET gate drivers. It allows the digital power controllers such as UCD9110 or UCD9501 to interface to the power stage in double ended topologies. It provides a cycle-by-cycle current limit function for both driver channels, a programmable threshold and a digital output current limit flag which can be monitored by the host controller. With a fast cycle-by-cycle current limit protection, the driver can turn off the power stage in the event of an overcurrent condition.