|Package | PIN:||RGC | 64|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Monitor and Sequence 16 Voltage Rails
- All Rails Sampled Every 400 µs
- 12-Bit ADC With 2.5-V, 0.5% Internal VREF
- Sequence Based on Time, Rail and Pin Dependencies
- Four Programmable Undervoltage and Overvoltage Thresholds perMonitor
- Nonvolatile Error and Peak-Value Logging per Monitor (up to 12 Fault Detail Entries)
- Closed-Loop Margining for 10 Rails
- Margin Output Adjusts Rail Voltage to Match User-Defined MarginThresholds
- Programmable Watchdog Timer and System Reset
- Easily Cascade Multiple Power Sequencers and Take Coordinated Fault Responses
- Pin Selected Rail States for ACPI Support
- Flexible Digital I/O Configuration
- Cascading Multiple Devices
- Response and Monitor to GPI-Triggered Fault
- Multiphase PWM Clock Generator
- Clock Frequencies From 15.259kHz to 125 MHz
- Capability to Configure Independent Clock Outputs forSynchronizing Switch-Mode Power Supplies
- JTAG and I2C/SMBus/PMBus™ Interfaces
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCD90160ARGCT
The UCD90160A is a 16-rail PMBus/I2C addressable power supplysequencer and monitor. The device integrates a 12-bit ADC for monitoring up to 16 power supplyvoltage inputs. Twenty-six GPIO pins can be used for power supply enables, power-on reset signals,external interrupts, cascading, or other system functions. Twelve of these pins offer PWMfunctionality. Using these pins, the UCD90160A offers support for margining, and general-purposePWM functions.
Specific power states can be achieved using the Pin-Selected Rail States feature. Thisfeature allows with the use of up to 3 GPIs to enable and disable any rail. This is useful forimplementing system low-power modes and the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)specification that is used for hardware devices.
The Fault Pin feature enables easily cascading multiple devices and coordinates amongthose devices to take synchronized fault responses.
The TI Fusion Digital Power™ designer software isprovided for device configuration. This PC-based graphical user interface (GUI) offers an intuitiveinterface for configuring, storing, and monitoring all system operating parameters.