|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Greater Than 4x Reduction in Output Leakage (ICEX) over ULN2003A
- 500-mA Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
- High-Voltage Outputs 50 V
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
Texas Instruments ULN2003BPWR
The ULN2003B device is a high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor array. This device consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability.
The ULN2003B has a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or CMOS devices.