|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ULQ2003ATDRQ1
The ULQ200xA-Q1 devices are high-voltage high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven npn Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability.
The ULQ2003A-Q1 has a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair, for operation directly with TTL or 5-V CMOS devices. The ULQ2004A-Q1 has a 10.5-kΩ series base resistor to allow operation directly from CMOS devices that use supply voltages of 6 V to 15 V. The required input current of the ULQ2004A-Q1 is below that of the ULQ2003A-Q1.