|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- LOW UNADJUSTED ERROR
- TWO PRECISION CURRENT SOURCES: 800 µA each
- 2-OR 3-WIRE RTD OPERATION
- LOW OFFSET DRIFT: 0.4 µV/°C
- LOW OUTPUT CURRENT NOISE: 30NAPP
- HIGH PSR: 110dB minimum
- HIGH CMR: 86dB minimum
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 7.5V to 36V
- DIP-14 AND SO-14 PACKAGES
- INDUSTRIAL PROCESS CONTROL
- FACTORY AUTOMATION
- SCADA REMOTE DATA ACQUISITION
- REMOTE TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments XTR105U
The XTR105 is a monolithic 4-20mA, 2-wire current transmitter with two precision current sources. It provides complete current excitation for platinum RTD temperature sensors and bridges, instrumentation amplifiers, and current output circuitry on a single integrated circuit.
Versatile linearization circuitry provides a 2nd-order correction to the RTD, typically achieving a 40:1 improvement in linearity.
Instrumentation amplifier gain can be configured for a wide range of temperature or pressure measurements. Total unadjusted error of the complete current transmitter is low enough to permit use without adjustment in many applications. This includes zero output current drift, span drift, and nonlinearity. The XTR105 operates on loop power-supply voltages down to 7.5V.
The XTR105 is available in DIP-14 and SO-14 surface-mount packages and is specified for the 40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.