|封装 | 引脚：||SOIC (DWV) | 8|
|温度:||M (-55 to 125)|
|包装数量 | 包装类型：||
1,000 | LARGE T&R
- 2-V, high-impedance input voltage range optimized for isolated voltage measurement
- Low offset error and drift:
- AMC1311B: ±1.5 mV (max), ±10 µV/°C(max)
- AMC1311: ±9.9 mV (max), ±20 µV/°C(typ)
- Fixed gain: 1
- Very low gain error and drift:
- AMC1311B: ±0.2% (max), ±40 ppm/°C(max)
- AMC1311: ±1% (max), ±30 ppm/°C(typ)
- Low nonlinearity and drift: 0.01%, 1 ppm/°C (typ)
- 3.3-V operation on high-side (AMC1311B)
- Missing high-side supply indication
- Safety-related certifications:
- 7000-VPK reinforced isolationper DIN VDE V 0884-11: 2017-01
- 5000-VRMS isolation for 1minute per UL1577
- CAN/CSA no. 5A-component acceptance service notice and IEC 62368-1 end equipmentstandard
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The AMC1311 is a precision, isolated amplifier with an outputseparated from the input circuitry by an isolation barrier that is highly resistant to magneticinterference. This barrier is certified to provide reinforced galvanic isolation ofup to 7 kVPEAK according to VDE V 0884-11and UL1577. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this isolated amplifier separatesparts of the system that operate on different common-mode voltage levels and protects lower-voltageparts from damage.
The high-impedance input of the AMC1311 is optimized for connectionto high-voltage resistive dividers or other voltage signal sources with high output resistance. Theexcellent performance of the device supports accurate, low temperature drift voltage or temperaturesensing and control in closed-loop systems. The integrated missing high-side supply voltagedetection feature simplifies system-level design and diagnostics.
The AMC1311 is offered with two performance gradeoptions: the AMC1311B is specified overthe extended industrial temperature range of –55°C to +125°C, and the AMC1311for operation at –40°C to +125°C.
|包装数量 | 包装类型||
64 | TUBE
|数量 | 价格 (USD)||1ku | $3.37|