AWR2243 second-generation 76-GHz to 81-GHz high-performance automotive MMIC evaluation module
- Onboard antenna enables field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interface to car units
The AWR2243 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR2243 mmWave sensing device, with direct connectivity to the TI MCU LaunchPad™ development-kit ecosystem.
AWR2243BOOST contains everything required to start developing on a low-power Arm® Cortex®-R4F processor. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs for quick integration of a simple-user interface.
The standard 20-pin BoosterPack headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of MCU LaunchPad development kits and enable easy prototyping.